It's my turn now to work with So Suzy stamps and it's a great pleasure I have to say. I cannot stop making Fall theme card although I'm already in Christmasy mood.
This time I created a simple but pretty card with Beech Line Leaf which is my absolutely favorite of all times.
A few words about the process.
1. I prepped a card base out of kraft cardstock, some dark panel and a wood patterned paper panel which is slightly smaller than the previous one.
2. Using super fine detail clear embossing powder I heat embossed the leaves onto watercolor cardstock.
3. To add some color to the leaves I used distress inks: Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, Scattered Straw. The idea is to relax and color outside the lines :)
4. Then I cut the leaves leaving those colorful borders, place onto a wood patterned paper with foam tape to make them look dimensional.
5. The final step - is to add a sentiment and some bits and pieces with sequins.
I was truly inspired by October Mood Board over at Butterfly Reflections ink blog and I'd like to participate there.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day!