воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Sweet things for Christmas

Hello there,
So glad to show you a vintage Christmas card. My preps are in full swing, I mean just making Christmas cards, soon I'll be in Christmas ornaments with my head and feet.


Some time before I thought that vintage cards were not my thing at all but now I like them, like making clusters with different elements, combining them and mixing up. So Suzy stamps add that touch of elegance to this type of cards. Here are some steps in creating the card:


I prepared different elements from vintage christmas paper by Mona Design.


For the background I chose fussy cut elements which look like old cards and letters. The top card I sponged with Walnut Stain distress ink so that it popped up against the background.


I heat embossed Sweet things sentiment with white super fine detail embossing powder by Ranger onto heat resistant acetate.


And here's the finished card.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
Olesya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий