суббота, 27 мая 2017 г.

Guest Designing at Challenge up your life

Hello there!
I'm all in drawing now again but don't think that I forget making card)) there's always some time for my fave hobby :) actually it takes about 7 hours from the idea to the final result, coloring takes about 3 hours:) time-consuming hobby, I must confess. I don't think I'm super slow, I just love small details to attract your attention and they take most of the time :) 
Soooo... Today I'm guest designing at Challenge up your life blog with the theme #67 Brads.
It's going without saying that i'm using tha latest release stamps by Lesia Zgharda. Can't stop making cards with them ;) 




I used:
Stamp "Infinite Universe" {P018}
Stamp Set "Cherry Blossom small" {FL194}


I stamped all the flowers with Memento black ink, colored them with alcohol Chameleon pens and wax Chameleon pencils. For the background I used the universe stamp with clear embossing powder, then sponged the panel with distress inks: Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves. As for the sentiments: heat embossed the small words with white embossing powder, stamped the big word with Archival Jet Black ink and cut out with scissors.


Here are two brads I used to finish the design.



Also would like to take part in Card Sketch Challenge #70 over at Sovushka Slavia blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий:

  1. Олеся, очень красивая работа!!! Прямо глаз не оторвать! Волшебная! Спасибо от Совушки Славии!

    ОтветитьУдалить