вторник, 20 июня 2017 г.

Under the Sea card or How to have time for everything :)

Hello there!
The moment I saw a new challenge #7 over at Lawn Fawnatics challenge blog called Watercolor I remembered that had this watercolored octopus forever, he was wainting for a chance to appear on a card and here he is! He symbolizes me :) Yes, sometimes I feel like an octopus with myriad things to do at one and the same time :) How to have time for everything? - Impossible :) My time enemy is to make a bunch of "to-do"s simultaneously, so make one thing at a time and you will have time for a lot of things. Ask me how I know))


I used the following Lawn Fawn stamps:
Critters in the Sea
Baked with Love
Love You a Latte
Smitty's ABCs
I also drew scissors and markers for him to hold in his tentacles.


Covered him and scissors with clear Wink of Stella glitter as I always in glitter, I mean Always.


The background was made with three different shades of Distress inks: Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio. The octopus was colored with Docrafts Artiste watercolor markers.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий:

  1. Oh wow! This card is absolutely amazing! I love the gorgeous inky background and all of your fabulous little details! I'm so glad you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ОтветитьУдалить