вторник, 22 августа 2017 г.

Butterfly flutter ft So Suzy stamps

Hello there, dear readers!
How are you doing? Have you seen lots of butterflies this summer? It seems to me that I've seen not enough and decided to make one more butterfly card to share with you :)


Materials used:
Butterflies Solid Lg  by So Suzy ( designed by me:)
Happiest Moments by So Suzy
Jet Black Archival ink
White gel pen
Holographic embossing powder
White and kraft carstock
Stitched circle dies


Stamped the solid butterflies onto separate piece of paper using different cool shades of Distress Oxide inks. Even though I stamped in warm shades either, sooner I realized that i needed only cool shades.


Using my MISTI tool i stamped the sentiment using Jet Black Archival ink directly onto a kraft card base. 


After i stamped the butterflied the inks were wet enough to heat emboss the sentiments. To do it I used cheap holographic embossing powder. It's clear with different tiny sparkling elements. You can see it at the pics.


Then I fussy cut all the butterflies using my scissors. That was very relaxing :))


Die cut a circle and cut off the area where it overlapped with the sentiment. Placed the butterflies along the left side of the circle. I think the card has turned out great :)




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have am absolutely amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 комментария: