понедельник, 16 октября 2017 г.

Guest Designing at Aurora Wings

Hello there, crafty friends!
So sorry smth went wrong and all my text disappeared(( But here I am again telling you a great news that I'm a guest designer over at Aurora Wings challenge blog. You know how I love Mitzi's digital stamps and her sprite collection in particular. But today's card is a little bit different and so happy to announce the theme - challenge #59 Darkness Falls.


For this card I used Young Witch and a Cat image. Colored it with alcohol Chameleon pens and pencils.


Added my fave white gel pen and Honey Gold glitter nuvo drops.





 I love this Halloween card so much! And Thank you Mitzi for inviting me, it was a true pleasure to color this image!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 комментария:

  1. Beautiful coloring on Young Witch and such a lovely way you've framed her Olesya! Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer at Aurora Wings, Olesya! And what a fabulous inspiration you've given us here! I love your coloring of the image with rich autumn colors. I also love the highlights and dew drops! Thank you again for the awesome GD inspiration for our latest challenge at AW. Mitzi xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить