пятница, 6 октября 2017 г.

Halloween Corpse Bride

Hello there!
Do you like Halloween cards? I adore them even though we don't celebrate Halloween in Russia I love making these cards for those who do :) my friends abroad. I love them not because I'm already on the dark side)) but for being a bit naughty, funny, spooky but cute. 
So this time I was inspired by my beloved Tim Burton and his Corpse Bride to make this card. I used Garden Bride image by Mo's digital Pencil (pre-shaded version) and colored it with Chameleon pens.


For the background I used Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord and Black Soot Distress inks.


I also used a couple of stamps: bats - Bats Flying By by Crackerbox Stamps and the sentiment by MME Happy Haunting. 



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий