воскресенье, 1 октября 2017 г.

Oh, deer! ft So Suzy stamps

Hello there, crafty friends!
I don't know why I'm still doing Christmas cards)) I was waiting for autumn for so long but making winter cards, weird person)) Anyway, today I'm here with a Christmas or winter themed card, very unusual to me. I've just come back home from vacation and needed smth to have my creative mojo back. I have a box of scraps and leftovers from different projects for these very situations. Let's have a look at what I came up with.


Still don't know but I like this card. Love all the layers :)
Here are some steps:


To make this background I used two ink bites pads by So Suzy - Tropical Teal for the bottom and Mermaid Mist for the top. I love how they blended together. Also it's good to mention that whrn sprinkled with water they behave similar to Distress Oxide ink revealing those cool white spots. Then I spred some Sugar glitter paste by Bo Bunny through knit pattern stencil and here you see the finished result.


Then I found some die cuts in that magic box)) and adhered them onto a panel. Made my own speech bubble and partially stamped the phrase - Sunny and Bright



To finish off the card I adhered a teal nose t my reindeer and the card was complete.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a magical day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария: