понедельник, 30 октября 2017 г.

"Old friend" card

Hello there!
Today I have a very funny card that fits Halloween theme as well.


I had this window in my stash for quite some time I cut several of this with scissors and sponged with Walnut Stain Distress ink.


For the purple background I used Lilac Love and Lucky Lavender So Suzy ink bites. As you can see here they blend very nicely and when sprinkled with water leave those whitened spots like Distress Oxide inks. Love this effect!


These stamps are so cool by Crackerbox stamps company called:
Old Friend sentiment 
and
Highland Spring Ink Bite Set ( Lilac Love and Lucky Lavender )

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Kharkova

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий