воскресенье, 5 ноября 2017 г.

Day 5 | Holiday Card Series 2017

Hello there!
It's so foggy here ( the only weather i hate) and it tries to spoil my Christmas mood but...noway. I am still making holiday cards with great pleasure! This is day 5 of my Holiday card series featuring So Suzy stamps. I challenged myself to make a card with only one stamp. I chose this pretty Poinsettia stamp I designed for So Suzy stamps company. Really really love it!


Some steps:


I stamped the Poinsettia twice and colored leaves on one and the actual flower on another piece using alcohol Chameleon pens and pencils. Popped up the flower with a foam square and placed on top of the leaves. Free hand cut out holy leaves and sprinkled all the cut outs with diluted white acrylic paint and a tiny brush.


Die cut a frame (Mimicut - Family Portrait) out of gold foiled cardstock.


That was a real surprise to me to get dry embossing with a stencil. I used my Grand Calibur die cutting machine and sandwitched the plates like that: A plate, embossing mat, paper, stencil and B embossing plate (pink) and here's the result. I'm in love!!!




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария:

  1. Breath taken away with the richness and depth of colour you've created to showcase your lovely poinsettia! The gold frame and woodgrain background add to the impact! LOVE this!
    ~carol (your FB fan!)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Pretty layering and details! Love the beautiful poinsettia and your coloring!

    ОтветитьУдалить