четверг, 9 ноября 2017 г.

Day 8 | Holiday card series 2017 ft So Suzy Stamps

Hello there!
I'm a bit behind with my posting but  I'll catch up with it very soon :) So Hello hello hello, dear friends! I'm so happy to read your comments on my Instagram and Facebook it encourages me to continue with even more inspiration in my head)) Thank you so much for that!!! ❤
I really love today's card.

I used:
Buck and Doe set of 2  So Suzy stamps
You can also purchase them separately
Buck Sm So Suzy stamps
Doe Sm So Suzy stamps
Spruce Tree So Suzy stamps

Here're some steps:


I sponged the top part of the panel with  Broken China Oxide Ink. It blended very smoothly.


Make the background dry for better stamping results. Using the same  Broken China Oxide Ink stamped the futher row of  trees with Spruce Tree So Suzy stamp.


The medium row was stamped with the same image but  Faded Jeans Oxide Ink. Make sure all the layes are dry before stamping the next one. And the last row was stamped with Jet Black Archival ink. With dylited white acrylic paint and a tiny brush I made splatters like falling snow.


I stamped the  Doe Sm So Suzy stamp at the background using the same black ink. Then cut out a snowbank and covered it with glue and dry sparkling glitter. Then stamped the Buck Sm So Suzy stamp cut him out and placrd on top of the snow. I like puns :) so chose these ChitChat stickers by Tim Holtz as my sentiment.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget that you can also participate, just tag me @olesya_kharkova on Instagram and use #holidaycards_olesyakharkova and make any Christmas card you like ( maybe inspired by my cards). If you don't have Instagram you can tag me on Facebook Olesya Kharkova.
Thank you so much again!
~Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий: