среда, 22 ноября 2017 г.

Snowy Village ft So Suzy Stamps

Hello there, sweet friends!
That Holiday card series 2017  took alot of power and a couple of days I was just doing mothing, I mean nothing special but the brain was always active :) A little break was perfect to think up new cards :)
So today's my turn to post over at So Suzy blog using their stamps. 


I used:
Cottage & Trees So Suzy stamp
Gift Pile So Suzy stamp
Pile with Shovel Sm So Suzy stamp
Santa Sleigh Sm So Suzy stamp
Miracles Happen ( sentiment) Crackerbox stamp

And here are some steps:


I really like the scenes in frames and deciede to make my own. Very easy to do : cut a frame with two square dies ( one is bigger than another), the cetral left over will be the snow drifts or any other element of the scene. Cut this cetral part with your landscape die that you have and use all the elements like pazzle pieces. But in this case i wanted to make a shaker card. So I sponged the sky part with Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire Distress inks and sprinkled with water. I also stamped the Santa Sleigh Sm with Jet Black AArchival ink a bit shifted to the left as if Santa left the gifts and was flying further to another house. I also sponged the snow drifts with TUmbled Glass Distress ink.
While you still don't have an acetate piece on the back side of the frame, insert the sky piece using the frame as a guide in this case you will be sure that this piece is placed correctly.


Stamped the images and colored with my alcohol Chameleon pens.


I adhered the acetate to the back side of the frame and snow drifts as well but only side and bottom part to have a chance to move the images until i liked the placement. The funniest part was to add snow to the scene with Tonic glue and dry iridescent glitter. The glue seems bright white but it dries totally clear. I wanted to make more of a flat shaker card so I used only one layer of foam tape and filled in the shaker area with iridescent flakes.


And here is the finished card! I really love that shovel))



👉 I have someting interesting to tell you. So Suzy stamps store is  going to have free shipping from November 23rd to 28th and Christmas stamps on sale from 15-20% off to celebrate Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday with you!! 

Фото Vicky Briggs.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий:

  1. So thrilled to see another one of your magical cards, Olesya! I've spent the last 15 minutes, gazing in awe at all the lovely, special details on your card - the Santa and sleigh in the background, the pretty iridescent flakes, the shovel tucked into the fluffy snow! The A-frame cabin, nestled among the sparkly trees, looks wonderfully warm and inviting; obviously the people living there are definitely on Santa's 'nice list,' based on the stack of gifts he left behind! Once again, marveling at your creativity in designing the most impressive scenes ever!
    Hugs~carol

    ОтветитьУдалить