среда, 6 декабря 2017 г.

Magical holiday | Christmas card

Hello there!
I missed being here so much, no, really! I used to post here every day but there were so many different things to do, anyway I made cards every day but had no chance to make pics and upload here so I have 10 more cards to show you)))
Today's card is in puple colors, i like purple Christmas) and has one cool technique I saw J. McGuire used in her recent video, reversed embossing with dies, similar to letter press, really like it!
So i decided to use my fave snowflakes by Memory Box to try it out ( Twinkling Snowflake Duet and Telluride Snowflake dies).


The sentiment here ( In Russian) says Have a Magical holiday. 


With this card I'd like to enter Memory Box challenge - Holiday Greetings.


Challenge
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a magical day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий