четверг, 12 июля 2018 г.

Non traditional masculine card

Hello there!
It's been sooo long since I was here, almost a month ago, that's not a typical thing for me, just had no mood for posting but made a huge pile of cards for you and finally ready to show them to you one by one :) Thank you so much for your patience, I appreciate every single "like" and comment you leave ❤.
A couple months ago I made a masculine card in non traditional manner, so to speak... with flowers. Yes, some men love flowers :) there's nothing strange about it) This card was made for my friend and the sentiment says 100% Friends Forever.




Here's the Russian post of the brand which dies I used to create this card --- here
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий