суббота, 29 сентября 2018 г.

National Coffee Day Blog Hop with Crackerbox&Suzy stamps

Hello there!
Today is a fun day to celebrate a National Coffee Day Blog Hop with a huge number of participants and amazing projects. If you are a coffee lover, it's your day to be inspired like crazy! Here's you can find all the projects using Crackerbox&Suzy stamps from our designers ---- HERE!
The Blog Hop starts at Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog and has tons of sponsors to support it.

I wanted to make a little different card than just a coffee loving one. And the current Halloween release helped me alot :)





I used:

We also have a special offer for you:


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

26 комментариев:

  1. How fun! I love how you paired Halloween and coffee. The web in the cup is... well, creepy. But so fun!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Haha - what a funny card - can't help but smile when I saw it. So creative!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This is sooo clever--love the cobweb and the broom spoon

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. THIS IS AWESOME! I'm stealing your idea... the cobweb and broom are so cute

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. it's a good thing I don't like coffee.
    Scary cup of joe. Clever idea.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. HA! I LOVE Halloween and this is different and stunning! Great stamps, patterns, and design. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I love the amazing and super creepy Halloween design in your coffee card! It is the CUTEST! One of my very favorite!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Cool card! I really like the spider web on top of the coffee cup! Very cool!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. FANtastic! Love everything about it...very cool idea and awesome design!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Such a fun card. Thanks for the inspiration during this special blog hop celebrating coffee and crafting. Have a blessed week!
    Karen Letchworth

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Well, this is just so perfect! I love the halloween theme!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. What a fun card! I love the spider web over the coffee! Great for Halloween! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. How cute to have a spider and web on your CUTE coffee card! Love it!
    Happy National Coffee Day!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. This is so creative...and definitely spooky! Love how you added Halloween elements

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. what an awesome card! I love halloween so a super idea to mix coffee and halloween!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. I really like your wonderfull spooky cup of Coffee card.
    What a fun idea to put spiderweb in da cup.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. This is amazing. Love it!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ОтветитьУдалить