пятница, 28 декабря 2018 г.

Crafty alphabet with Memuaris

Hello there!
Today I'd like to share with you a card made for Crafty Alphabet challenge at Memuaris blog. The task was to make a card using the material on a particular letter. This time was Ш, there's no such a letter in English but I can tell you what materials can be used: stamps, shakers, pine cones, fur, twine, bauble. I used stamps as the main focus.

This absolutely amazing Santa is by Impronte d'Autore. Colore him with Chameleon pens and pencils. The sentiment in Russian means "Have a magic holiday".

I didn't have a matching snow globe die at all and you know what? I have to think up my own. I die cut a circle and for the base of the snow globe I used a coffee lid from the set Enjoy Coffee dies bundle by Maya Road. Creative, right?))


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий