пятница, 14 декабря 2018 г.

Holiday cards, day 7 | Crackerbox&Suzy stamps

Hello there crafty friends,
I'm one day behind my own Holiday card series as life makes its own adjustments and I have to adapt. But now it's all ok and I'm ready to continue regular posting ( I hope 😄). Today is day 7 of the Holiday card series with Crackerbox&Suzy stamps. 



I used:



What to do:
  • Die cut a square panel and a circle in it.
  • Stamp the word Pece first, draw the strings around it with a pencil ( to be sure) and then trace with a black liner or marker.
  • Stamp the ball of yarn on a separate piece of paper and color it in black, stamp with white pigment ink on top to reveal the threads.
  • Stamp the lights o a separate piece of paper, color them in with Chameleon pens like me or any other mediums. Adhere them along the string and cover with Nuvo Morning Dew clear drops.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария: