понедельник, 24 декабря 2018 г.

Holiday cards, day 9 |Crackerbox&Suzy stamps

Hello dear friends,
Today I will share with you the rest of my Christmas cards using Crackerbox&Suzy stamps.



I used:


What to do:
  • Die cut all the elements for your fireplace ( I used LeCrea' 3D dies Fireplace)
  • Stamped the Stocking onto cardstock of different color and cut them out in paper piecing technique.
  • For the background wallpaper cut a strip of patterned paper ( I used The Immortal Love by DCWV).
  • Cut a slit in a top part of all the stockings to fill them in with puffy stickers.
  • Embellish the top parts with white Flower Soft to imitate fur.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely Christmas Eve!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий