понедельник, 28 января 2019 г.

My fave Holiday card

Hello there!
I'm here to show you my latest Holiday card. This is my most fave, and I presented it, of course, to my Mom. I got a huge wave of inspiration from Debby Hughes and her amazing grey door card and decided to make my own using Agiart Wreath dies I drew for them.


Here are two sets I designed for Agiart:
I really love them and happy about the way they look just like in my sketchbook.




I die cut Wreath with branches out of dark brown cardstock, leafy branched out of light blue and Holy wreath out of light green, dark green and dark blue. This color combo is perfect for me.


For the door, I cut a rectangle slightly smaller than my card base and run it through my die cutting machine with a woodgrain embossing folder from Sizzix. Then using stitched rectangle die formed a door. The sentiment here means Congratulations.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий:

  1. Gorgeous card, Olesya! I love your beautiful wreath designs and the door you created! I'm sure your Mom loved the card!

    ОтветитьУдалить