вторник, 26 марта 2019 г.

Flourishing card

Hello there crafty friends,
Hope you're doing well. It's spring all over here with lots of deep-to-neck puddles and melting snow but it's warm and sunny in the soul. So I'm here to share with you floral card using a corner die. When I look at it it's not so obvious to use it differently than only to embellish corners ( that I don't ususally do ), so I used mine to create a floral cluster.
I die cut these corners out of black and gold cardstock. And used gold leftovers like a puzzle to insert some pieces.


For the background, I used Broken China и Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide ink which I dyluted wit water. 


The sentiment here die cut from the same gold cardstock means Congratulations.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий