четверг, 30 мая 2019 г.

Morning Glory |Crackerbox&Suzy stamps

Hello there crafty friends,
Do you like kraft cardstock? I think it looks so natural, so warm. And I also like the way colored pencils cover it with a bit muted tints. Very soft!


Here I used Morning Glory stamp set by Crackerbox&Suzy stamps. It's my most favorite one I've ever created for the brand.


I stamped the flowers with clear embossing ink using masks to create a cluster. I also used die cut letter as masks. After heat embossing with white powder, I colored the images with Chameleon pencils and outlined the word Hello with a white gel pen.
For the sentiment, I used Clipping Stickers by Tim Holtz.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий