среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

Fall in love | Love card

Hello there crafty friends,
Today's card is all about love and my fave season- Fall (autumn). I used Liam in the leaves image by Mo's digital pencil. I sincerely wish you true love, that feeling when u forget about days of the week, season , weather, I had that feeling and hope to find it in future some day. Some day any of us will be happy, we need to hope.



I colored this amazing image with Chameleon pens and pencils.


Cut the frame ( Studio Katia - Fancy Square) out of white cardstock and white fun foam to make a shaker card. Filled in with beads, glitter and die cut hearts (SSS Holiday shapes). Also die cut letters for my sentiment with PTI - Polka Dot Parade Alphabet Upper Dies.


I'm so sorry for this a bit sad post but this is what I'm feeling right now.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a winderful day!
 ~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий