суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

Love is | Valentine's day card

Hello there, dear friends!
Today I'm a bit late with my posting, but here I am still trying to write)) Today's card is all about love, adult serious warm love. Love betweent parents or grandparents, love that went through difficulties and time. I dreaming of it. 14th of Feb was not only a St Valentine's day but also a wedding anniversary for my parents-in-law and my grandparents. Too much coincidences in my life :)


I used this lovely image by Mo's digital pencil called Tom and Tilly. Colored it with Chameleon pens and pencils. I've prepared a step out instruction, you can download it HERE.



Thanl you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
Please love each other.
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий: