пятница, 20 апреля 2018 г.

Late Easter decorations | Mo's digital pencil

Hello there!
So happy to be here again after a small but super cool break related to my workshop classes in Moscow. Those days were awesome! I'm back overlaoded with positive metions and vibes and ready to share with you a project I've made before Easter but had no chance to post.


I used absolutely adorable Ava image by Mo's digital pencil. Colored it with my Chameleon pens and pencils.


That was a topper to decorate Easter eggs box. I also added my fave leaves cut with Altenew Fantasy Floral 3D die set and a Twig Wreath die set of my design (Agiart).


A couple of Morning Dew drops by Nuvo and the topper was finished.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария:

  1. да-да, это было невероятно мило, вдохновляюще и потрясающе ))) спасибо!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. спасибо большое!! Была дико рада повидаться и познакомиться лично )) <3

      Удалить