среда, 25 апреля 2018 г.

Spring card | Chameleon pens

Hello there, lovely friends!
How are upou doing? Does it feel like Spring already at yours? It does here and I'm on cloud 7 about that. You can smell arleady new grass, fresh leaves and very first flowers, the nature is awakening and it's just awesome! 


To give my feelings to you I've made a spring themed card using Chameleon Art products ( pens and pencils). They are gorgeous, aren't they? Everything looks vivid and bright with them.


I used that cutsie image called 3 baby fairies by Mo's digital pencil.


I also made an instruction to this card, which you can download at Chameleon blog --- HERE
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий