понедельник, 23 июля 2018 г.

You're Lovely | Crackerbox & Suzy stamps

Hello there!
Today I'm here with a card I tuly love because of the idea with die cuts :) and stamp usage of my design for Crackerbox & Suzy stamps.


I used:


As for the process: the card was pretty simple to make. I die cut all the elements. Stamped a branch, colored it with Chameleon pens and outlined the image with a black liner to make the lines more vivid. Popped up the jar and the branch using foam tape and added the sentiment: printed out You're part and die cut Lovely with a Concord & 9th Wonderful words die.


Added a couple of glitter drops and my card was done!



The challenge post is ---HERE.

Thank you so mych for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий