среда, 1 августа 2018 г.

Be fearless | Crackerbox & Suzy stamps

Hello there!
Here I am with a bright encouraging card using Crackerbox & Suzy stamps.  I love our sentiments with deep meaning or motivating words to cheer sombody up. Sometimes it's very important.


I used:


 I have a box with different die cut negatives or scraps of pretty papers and I keep them to make another cards, I prefer "scrapless" crafting :) and this time I found a nice panel with die cut leaves ( that was Altenew Fantasy Floral die), adhered it to the card base and traced the leaves with a black liner.


Then die cut a heart ( it's by Agiart company)  and sponged it with Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink and sprinled with water. Stamped the sentiment onto a piece of vellum, and butterflies on some white cardstock, then fussy cut with scissors.


Special offers from Crackerbox & Suzy stamps.




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий