четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

Happy New Home | Crackerbox&Suzy stamps

Hello there crafty friends,

You know I love searching for new ways to use the old but good stamps. Do you remember our  Crackerbox&Suzy stamps last year winter release where I designed this car?! Love it still so much ❤


I used: 


This card is pretty simple but I love it so much.
  • I stamped all the images separately. Colored them with Chameleon pens and pencils.
  • Used MME Cut&Paste paper collection for the background.
  • Placed Furniture on the car's roof and foam mounted all the elements.
  • For the sentiment I used Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers sponged with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink.
  • Covered hear lights with Morning Dew drops to make them round and shiny.



August special offers:





That's not all)) we also have a big range of Catherine Pooler ink in stock :



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий