суббота, 1 сентября 2018 г.

Halloween challenge | Crackerbox & Suzy stamps

Hello there crafty friends!
It's time for me to show you what I have created for our current challenge - Halloween ( or Anything Goes as you wish). I adore Halloween so much and happy to start making Halloween cards even in summer :)


I used: 
Potion Bottle Lg ( I designed for Crackerbox&Suzy stamps)


  • I die cut the letters using my Alpha dies by PTI, popped up a panel with foam tape. 
  • Added google eyes for a funnier look.
  • Stamped a Potion Bottle and colored it with Chameleon pens. Added highlights with white gouache and a tiny brush.
  • Squeezed tons of Midnight Sky drops to complete the design.




You can add your project right ---here!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
 ~ Olesya Andreyeva.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий