четверг, 6 октября 2016 г.

Falling Leaves

Hello there,
It's my turn now to work with So Suzy stamps and it's a great pleasure I have to say. I cannot stop making Fall theme card although I'm already in Christmasy mood. 
This time I created a simple but pretty card with Beech Line Leaf which is my absolutely favorite of all times. 

A few words about the process. 


1. I prepped a card base out of kraft cardstock, some dark panel and a wood patterned paper panel which is slightly smaller than the previous one. 
2. Using super fine detail clear embossing powder I heat embossed the leaves onto watercolor cardstock. 
3. To add some color to the leaves I used distress inks: Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, Scattered Straw. The idea is to relax and color outside the lines :)
4. Then I cut the leaves leaving those colorful borders, place onto a wood patterned paper with foam tape to make them look dimensional.
5. The final step - is to add a sentiment and some bits and pieces with sequins.



 I was truly inspired by October Mood Board over at Butterfly Reflections ink blog and I'd like to participate there.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day!
Olesya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий