воскресенье, 23 октября 2016 г.

Seasons greetings

Hello there,
It's Sunday Sunday Sunday and Mo's images, what can be cooler than that?! Just coloring :) You know, every time I choose Mo's images it's super hard and almost every time I say the same phrase "It's my most fave of all" and this time the same thing.  I've chosen Seasons Greetings image. 


I colored the image with Chameleon pens and covered some pieces with Wink of Stella. Its shimmer makes me oh so happy :)


I chose background paper the same olive shade as the girl's coat. The design is super simple but I always try to add some interesting details. It's dimension play this time. I adhered the candy cane directly to the background and popped up the girl with three layers of foam adhesive to get the look of flying girl. Love this so so much!


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing Sunday!
Olesya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий