вторник, 22 ноября 2016 г.

The Ton and So Suzy collaboration hop, day2

Hello there!
It's day 2 of the blog hop. And today I continue to inspire you working with these wonderful products. This blog hop goes till November 23, so I have one more card for you tomorrow. 


I used here:

For the background I used different paper stripes to create plaid pattern. Punched a bunch of fir boughs, colored them with Peeled Paint distress ink re-inker. Sponged the banner with Barn Door distress ink and stamped the sentiment.
Cut the window with my kraft knife, for the glass I used a piece of vellum. My cats were colored with alcohol based Chameleon pens and were looking out of open window, One of them fell in sleep :) The bow was first stamped (it a two step stamp by The Ton) and then colored in with the same markers to make it look dimensional.
I also covered the banner and the bow with a Wink of Stella glitter brush pen for festive sparkle.
You may ask why the cats are colored the same on all the cards...it's just because my Mom has a Thai breed cat that is super naughty and this set fits him just perfect.


I leave here a link to day 1 of the hop for you to read the rules of how to win sweet prizes. Here it is


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
Olesya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11 комментариев:

  1. Hmmmm ... window card ... cute cat die cuts ... music background... plaid ... die cut layers. Yes! Yes! Yes!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Love the kitties in the window.
    the greenery is so nice.
    Fantastic card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Just look at those darling cats in the window colored so perfectly!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Love your sweet window scene! Beautiful coloring and details! Love those adorable kitties!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. These kitties have an amazing coloring. The entire card is just so cute!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить