среда, 22 февраля 2017 г.

Shaker card ft So Suzy Stamps

Hello there!
Today I'm happy for two reasons: 1) I've made a shaker card ( ❤ this type of cards) and 2) I decided to revive my YouTube channel and prepare video tutorials for you again. Yay!
So... Today's card has a shaker element as I've already said and also is made in my favorite color scheme Pink + Gold. This combination gives very soft and subtle look.


To create this card I used:
-- Distress ink - Spun Sugar
-- Ranger Super fine gold embossing powder
-- Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
-- Ranger Inkssentials Watermark resist dual-purpose ink pad (= any inks for heat embossing)
-- Pink, Gold beads + gold sequins 3mm
-- White fine glitter
-- Baby Powder to prevent static electricity while heat embossing

Here's a video tutorial:






 Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fab day!
 ~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 комментария: