среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Make a Wish card ft Lesia Zgharda stamps

Hello there!
So glad you joined me today 'cause I'm super excited to show you my card featuring Lesia Zgharda stamps and their latest release. Here's the full view of March Release 2017. I must confess being a huge fan of galaxy themed projects, these stamps are worth buying.
My today's card is also galaxy themed with those beautiful flowers which I colored with Chameleon pens.




I prepared a small tutorial on how to make this card. You can find it HERE. It's also in English for your convenience. 


And a couple more pics to show the details which are uber-important to me. 



Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you got inspired! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий