понедельник, 19 июня 2017 г.

Once upon a time...

Hello there!
Do you like faitytales? I do love them so much  and always wanted to make a card like this. So as soon as I got the dies I assembled this cute scene:) You know, sometimes the dragon is much better than that prince with his shining armor, sometimes he spends more time on polishing his armor than on charming the princess :) the truth of nowadays :))



I'm just in love with this cute princess, the dragon is a bit shocked due to her attention to him :)) The stamp set by MFT called BB Magic Dragons. Just perfect for a dreamer like me :))


To make these gold glitter die cuts I covered a piece od carstock with doudle-sided adhesive and then poured glitter on top. The final step was to die cut this glitter paper. As for the castle I heat embossed it with black glitter powder, very cool effect. 
Colored the images with alcohol Chameleon pens. And also die cut cloudy borders by Lawn Fawn and sponged them with distress inks: the bottom with Twisted Citron and the upper - with Spun Sugar, the central peice - with Tumbled Glass.


I love bold broad sentiments very much , this one is from Powerful Words set by CAS-ual Fridays.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a magical day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий