пятница, 21 июля 2017 г.

Friend Friday with Cas-ual Fridays stamps

Hello there!
So glad to share my cards I've made for Friend Friday with Cas-ual Fridays stamps and Chameleon pens. What a great event to showcase products of both brands!
I had Chameleon Color Tones Super set, Chameleon pencils
 and two stamp sets by Cas-ual Fridays stamps called Powerful Words and Mon Ami. I love these sets and use them alot!


For the flowers I used: Cornflower Blue (BL4)+Sky Blue (BL3) infused for 4-5 seconds. Warm Sunset (YO3)+Mellow Yellow (YO2) infused for 3 seconds. Bubble Gum (PK3) infused for 3-4 seconds. Dark Sage (GR2)+ Spring Meadow (YG3) infused for 2 seconds.



As for the sentiment I used black glitter embossing powder by Fabrika Decoru (ukranian manufacturer). Looks awesome, doesn't it? :)


I also made a second card and prepared instructions to it, you can download →HERE.





I was so happy fot a chance to work with these products together!
Hope you got inspired and would give them a try!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария: