среда, 2 августа 2017 г.

Coloring books for card

Hello there!
Happy National Coloring Book Day! do you like coloring books? I really do, because they already have so many different motives and ideas, all is left to do - to color the images and cut them out. 
For my cards I used Coloring pad by DCWV called icons. These two cards were made specially for Chameleon blog, where you can find dwnloadable instructions.
First card I'd like to show you is a fresh pineapple trio)) these images were cut out from the coloring book as well as the sentiment which I colored with alcohol Chameleon pens. All the instructions you can find over at Chameleon blog → HERE.


My additional card was also made with coloring book images. You know, coloring pads especially by DCWV are quite thick and they will serve you forever because there are tons of images.

For this card I also used Chameleon pencils together with Chameleon pens. I love this cool smooth color transition I got with the pencils.


Each dot here covered with Nuvo Glitter drops - White Blizzard.  Looks cute and nice to the touch.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Kharkova




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария: