пятница, 6 октября 2017 г.

Sweet things ft So Suzy stamps

Hello there!
I'm so in love with silhouette stamps lately so decided to make a card with these adorable tea fiaries called Fairy Tea Cup. Aren't they cute?


Here are some steps:



I made a mask with a circle and masked off the area where the moon would be. Sponged the background with Broken China Oxide, Faded Jeans Oxide and finished off with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. 


I put a bit of Weathered Wood Distress ink on my acrylic block to draw those spots on the moon with my water brush. Stamped the Fairy Tea Cup and those cool leaf branches on the sides called Herb 1



To finish the card I stamped the sentiment - Sweet Things using white inks - Angel Wings Ink bite by So Suzy.


The finishing touch was to add some stars with a white gel pen.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий: