понедельник, 11 декабря 2017 г.

Friends of Winter card | Studio Katia


Hello there, dear friends!!
How are you? Are you running about the house and screaming that Christmas is almost here and I'm not ready yet?! No? Me too))) To tell you the truth I made several cards just for fun, cz I had lots of inspiration when I got these Studio Katia products, therefore I just need time to show them and write some words for my posts here :)
You know I 'm completely in love with cute creatures and this set is not an exception :)


Studio Katia Friends of Winter stamp set with coordinating dies
Studio Katia Dotted Patterns: Fancy Square dies


I colored this adorable elf with my Chameleon pens. To stamp the sentiment I used Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink. Still impressed how cool they stamp :)


One trick i love the most with these cute creatures by Studio Katia ( there's elf, Santa, raindeer and snowman in this set) is to cover their large eyes with Morning Dew Nuvo Drops and they become so shiny and round, aweee :) So cool!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you got inspired! Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Kharkova
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий