пятница, 13 июля 2018 г.

Go & Explore card

Hello there, crafty friends!
So glad to be back, again with you. Unfortunately, I missed the deadline for Summertime Fun challenge over at Hero Arts challenge blog but anyway would like to share with you this card, 'cause I'm simply in love with it.


I sponged the background with my fave Oxide inks in Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey and Fossilized Amber colors. The transition between coors is so smooth, like heaven to work with. 


I heat embossed the city in white onto black cardstock to make it look striking. All the elements are from City Adventure stamp set by Hero Arts. They are so tiny and cute, OMG ))


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva ( yes, i changed the last name :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий