суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

Color your Life with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps

Hello there, lovely people!
Today we have a Color Your Life Event with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. We have lots of Catherine Pooler ink in our store and happy to share our projects using them and as well as coloring our stamps.


I used:


For one of the previous releases, I designed these peonies and still love them so much. For the background I used Juniper Mist ink, I'm dying how much I love this gorgeous deep blue color. It's the color of my dream. Speaking about the ink: they stamp perfectly, without gaps or smearing, the color is rich and bright.
For the gold striped I used transfer foil and double-sided adhesive tape.


Heat embossed the flowers in gold and colored with Clean Color Real brush pens. Added a couple of leaves by Altenew Fantasy Floral die and gold splatters.


Here's the LINK in case you'd like to participate.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 комментария:

  1. WOW! At first glance, I thought the blue was printed paper. Very elegant and like to see you use your beautiful image!!
    Vicky Briggs

    ОтветитьУдалить