среда, 31 октября 2018 г.

Hold on to your Hat

Hello there!
I was busy for a week or so with all sorts of different things that I completely forgot to write posts. But I do make cards very regularly and you can see various projects on my Instagram, it's more convenient these days. Today's Halloween and I'd like to share with you this Halloweeny card.


I used Hold on to your Hat digi stamp by Mo's digital pencil colored with Chameleon pens.


Made the background with Distress inks like Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves as well as Juniper Mist ink by Catherine Pooler. 


Spritzed the background with super sparkly Sheer Shimmer craft spray - Sparkle by Imagine.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a frightful but delightful night!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий