пятница, 23 ноября 2018 г.

Bliss | Crackerbox & Suzy stamps

Hello there!
I'm here to share with you my latest autumn project. I'm so into Christmas cardmaking but it's still autumn, you know :) So I took a chance to use my Catherine Pooler inks also.

I really love how it turned out. 
I used: 
Each Leaf stamp (sentiment) by Crackerbox & Suzy stamps
Brush Stroke stamp ( the link will be here a bit later) by Crackerbox & Suzy stamps


  • I stamped the brush strokes onto a card panel using that cool deep blue ink by CP. Really love this ink.
  • Die cut leaves ( Maya Road Geometric Leaf die) out of copper foam glitter material.
  • Stamped the sentiment on a piece of vellum with the same Juniper Mist ink and heat embossed in clear to seal the ink and make it shiny.
  • Made one more panel out of dark blue cardstock and adhered it to the back of our white panel. 
  • Added some dots of Honey Gold Glitter drops by Nuvo and copper sequins to compliment the color scheme.



Hope you've ot inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a lovely day! 
~ Olesya
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий