четверг, 31 января 2019 г.

Altenew January 2019 Inspiration Challenge

Hello there!
I'm here today with a flower card for Altenew current January Inspiration challenge. I should admit that this color combo was not super easy to work with but I gathered all the ideas I had and here's the card.


I used Fantasy Floral die set by Altenew. 
  • I die cut the leaves and flowers out of white cardstock.  
  • Colored the leqves with Chameleon pens and flowers with Distress ink ( bottom layer - Festive Berries, medium - Barn Door, top - Crimson Red Chameleon pen.
  • Sponged each layer with Aged Mahogany Distress ink.
  • Sprinkled the cluster with white gouache.
  • Die cut the sentiment (Agiart die), which means Congratulations in Russian.
  • Added a couple clear drops by Studio Katia. 



In real life, the green colors look more bluish so to speak.




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий: