среда, 6 марта 2019 г.

For my Superman

Hello there crafty friends,
Today I'd like to share with you a masculine card. Some people think it's way too hard to make a card for a man or have to grab all the vintage images they have in their stash, of course with vintage cars or mechanisms. But you can make super bright and modern cards for men instead of vintage ones. 


I used the stamp I designed for Crackerbox&Suzy stamps called Sweater.
Sweater


Stamped the image on the folded card, cut out around it leaving a white border. Don't cut around the nack, it will be the folding line for your card to open. So the card is of a sweater shape. Isn't it cool !?
I stamped the image for the second time on a separate piece of paper, colored it in with Chameleon pens to prevent from soaking with inks through the card base. Adhered the second seater on top.
Printed out a small Superman sign, colored it in and popped up with foam tape.


P.S. There's my Superman's hand holding the card on the 1st pic :)

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий