пятница, 1 марта 2019 г.

Where your heart takes you...

Hello there!
I'm glad to be here again to show you my card for Crackerbox&Suzy stamps. 
Oh, it's the first day of Spring and this entire month is dedicated to Easter and Flowers, what an amazing theme. To celebrate it the store offers you a 30% discount on Easter (under Holidays&Seasons category) and Flowers categories stamps.


I used:
I remember the time I drew this car design and love it still so much.


  • I sponged the background with Spun Sugar Distress ink using my handmade cloud stencil.
  • Stamped the image, drew a heart on the roof and colored the entire image with Chameleon pens and pencils.
  • Covered the windshield and the headlights with Morning Dew Nuvo drops to make it shiny.
  • For the heart, I also used pink Flower Soft.




Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий