пятница, 3 мая 2019 г.

Coffee Blog Hop | Crackerbox&Suzy stamps

Hello there crafty friends,
Today is a Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I'm here to feature Crackerbox&Suzy stamps. All the details you can find  ---- HERE :)


I used here : Cupcake Lady stamp by Crackerbox&Suzy stamps
I remember the time I drew this stamp and it still makes me smile)) weird cupcake lady))


This card is super easy to recreate:
- Stamp the image, color it with any medium you like. I did with Chameleon pens and pencils.
- Die cut coffee cups with Maya Road Coffee Bundle set.
- Die cut a circle out of patterned paper.
- Die cut speech bubbles and stamp the sentiments in them. I did my own. Drew them, cut out with scissors and wrote down the sentiments by hand.



No photo description available.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
P.S. In case you've missed me here, I'm more active on my Instagram  ---- would be glad to see you there :)
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий