пятница, 30 августа 2019 г.

Middle finger for you | Crackerbox&Suzy stamps

Hello there!
The too provocative headline? Perhaps)) Please blame Crackerbox&Suzy stamps snarky category ))
Several more days left for our August special offer - 20% discount on a Western category ( till the end of the month) and I'd like a take a chance and make another western-themed card with some hidden message ))


I had a circle left after a previous card ( you can check HERE) and couldn't just throw it away ... cz I just couldn't ))) 
So here's a list of stamps I used:

The steps were pretty easy but I really liked the result:
  • Stamp the Old Town in Jet Black Archival ink, color the top and bottom with corresponding colors of Zig brush pens blending with a wet brush leaving no harsh lines.
  • Stamp the cacti with Memento ink and color them in with alcohol markers. I found them more vibrant, you can use whatever you have on hand.
  • Stamp the sentiment masking off the word MORE using any black ink, I used the same Jet Black, then for the word MORE I used SSS Green Apple ink.
  • Place the panel with foam tape and slip cacti in here and there.



Image may contain: text

Thank you so much for stopping by!
~ Olesya Andreyeva
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий