среда, 6 июля 2016 г.

Birds of Paradise

Hello there, my crafty friends!
It's been a while when I was here last time but today it's time for my So Suzy project. It's a card, imagine that :D.


This time I used  ELEANOR ROOSEVELT stamp by So Suzy. I love this sentiment so much. 


And now some words about the process. I had a cut-out card from Birds of Paradise paper by Scrapberry's in my stash and decided to make a full card with it. I cut out some areas with my craft knife and them cut the while piece in two parts. Stamped the sentiment on a separate piece of the same cardstock as the card base using Jet Black Archival Ink.



Then mounted both pieces with some foam tape and places at the corners of the card. The top layer was the sentiment panel which is either popped up and some cut out blossoms to cover different areas for more interest.


To get more dimensional look I covered the centers of the flowers with some Glossy Accents as well as added dots to the leaves. The white dots were made with my white gel pen. Can't go without it :)
And my usual and final touch was to add sequins. That's it. Very simple and though very pretty.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
Olesya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 комментарий: