пятница, 28 апреля 2017 г.

Blueberry Sprite

Hello there!
So glad I found some time for cardmaking and didn't miss my fave Aurora Wings Challenge. This time the theme was  Anything Goes #48. I used of course sprite digi stamp  - Blueberry Sprite. I'm over the Moon with these sprites in my life :)




The sprite is colored with Chameleon pens ( alcohol markers) and Chameleon pencils ( wax based pencils). I love the bright colors they give.


I also used:
- Beech line leaf by So Suzy stamps
- Wake up and be awesome stamp by TM Lesia Zgharda (TA059).


The wings and berries are pretty shiny because of Wink of stella glitter brush pen.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
~ Olesya.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 комментария:

  1. Such gorgeous coloring of Blueberry Sprite, Olesya! The deep blue is just stunning with the lovely shine. The CAS design is fabulous and I love the contrasting texture of the stamped leaves. Beautiful work. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Olesya, this is such a beautiful card! The deep, jewel tones you achieve with the blues and greens give such richness to the image and brings the Blueberry Sprite to life! So glad to have you join our latest challenge at Aurora Wings!! Mitzi xx

    ОтветитьУдалить